Rules of Conduct
- Skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If you are passing more skaters than are passing you, SLOW DOWN!
- Skaters shall not skate in a reckless manner, weave in or out, play tag or skate in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of one's self or others.
- Skaters shall report all injuries to management regardless of severity.
- All skaters are requested to report any condition that they believe may jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
- Skaters shall not carry children while on skates anywhere in the building.
- Skaters shall not climb the stairs while in skates.
- Skates shall not take combs, hairbrushes, sharp objects, food, beverages, toys or any other personal item onto the rink floor.
- Skaters shall not sit on the tables, counters or walls.
- Skaters shall not stop or stand on the skating floor.
- Skaters that are renting skates shall turn in their personal shoes in order to receive a pair of rental skates or roller blades.
- Skaters are responsible for all personal belongings. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Skaters shall remove skates before leaving the building.
- Skaters shall keep all food and beverages in the concession area.
- Skaters shall not bring in outside food or beverage unless a party room is booked. A cake or cupcakes may be brought in at that time to consume within the party room.
- Illegal substance or anyone deem d under the influence will not be permitted on the premise.
- Alcohol other than what is sold by the establishment is not permitted. Should alcohol be brought in from the outside persons bring it in will be asked to leave the premise.
- Skates that are designed for a toe stop must be equipped with a toe stop or a jam plug.
- Skaters that are bringing in their own skates must have clean wheels and suitable for the skating surface.
- No Gum allowed in the building.
- No tobacco products including vape allowed in the building.
Dress And Conduct Code
- No in and out privileges, loitering or littering around the building.
- Proper attire shall be worn at all times. No short shorts or crop tops.
- All skaters renting skates are required to wear socks.
- Management reserves the right inspect handbags, backpacks and book bags before entering or leaving the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or reject without refund anyone not meeting the above standards.
- Please understand that these rules have been established for the safety of all skaters and spectators within the facility.
WE ARE A SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK FACILITY.